Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 80s Power Ballad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    80s Power Ballad

    Anyone know what this song is?? I've heard it a hundred times and for the life of me can't think of who sings it. All I know is it keeps on saying Love Is, in it.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80s Power Ballad

    Tesla- Love Song?
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80s Power Ballad

    That may be it
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80s Power Ballad

    I knew yankeebaseball would be the first one with an answer [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80s Power Ballad

    If the chorus goes something like this
    "Love is all around you. Love is knocking outside your door."

    Then it is Love Song by Tesla
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80s Power Ballad

    go take a look on youtube and see if it is the song
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80s Power Ballad

    Got a specific link you were looking at on youtube?
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80s Power Ballad

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_2w4vl9mt8"]YouTube - love song[/ame]

    from the 1989 album The Great Radio Controversy

    http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bi...io+Controversy
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 80s Power Ballad

    Other TESLA videos


    MODERN DAY COWBOY - [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SzTVnSMlF0[/nomedia]

    PARADISE - [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1D0F_c6c1o&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Tesla - Paradise[/nomedia]

    WHAT YOU GIVE - [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8DrIoBvhzE&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Tesla - What You Give[/nomedia] (ANOTHER GREAT POWER BALLAD)

    HANG TOUGH - [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgzQSE-vaPY&mode=related&search=[/nomedia]

    LITTLE SUZI - [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2pYCz6hI-I&mode=related&search=[/nomedia]

    SONG AND EMOTION (song written about Steve Clark of Def Leppard)- [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5EnIQwv-2E&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Tesla ~ Song and Emotion[/ame]

    STIR IT UP - [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9gUJvsfL0E&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Tesla - Stir It Up: Revised Version[/nomedia]

    EDISONS MEDICINE - [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uteLXFC4VYQ&mode=related&search=[/nomedia]

    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •